godehone 13PCS Succulent Tools Set
- 【 HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL 】Made of wood and iron, wooden handle is convenient for gardening, iron heads provide the shovel rake spade good using sense after using for many times
- ➤ 【 EASY TO USE 】 With this tool set,you can easily properly plant your succulents without hurt the plants. The lightweight Handles reduces wrist pain and fatigue to make planting easier and quicker.
- ➤ 【PERFECT TOOL SET FOR BEGINNERS & EXPERTS ! 】 This mini garden tools kit is a perfect gift for people who love gardening. This is a nice kit for the houseplant lover in your life. It’s Perfect for beginners or experts in need of just the right tool.
- ➤【MEET VARIOUS GARDENING NEED】Good for digging, loosening soil, transplanting, watering, pruning and so on, suitable for succulent plants, bonsai plants and indoors for small plants, etc. A Must-have for Gardening Lovers.
Scuddles Garden Tools Set
- ✅ What’s In The Box – Garden shovel, trowel, mini rake, hand weeder, gardening fork, shears, kneeling mat, 25 OZ flower mister, pair of gardening gloves and a durable washable gardening bag tote.
- ✅ Durable And Strong – Tools are all anti-rust stainless steel with a nice smooth wooden handle. Gloves are heavy duty strong grip with a soft touch inside the glove, adult size one size fits all. Tote bag comes with many pockets for all your needs and can hold very heavy loads, the bag is washable and the material is made with a double layer of polyester.
Sonkir Soil pH Meter
- Kindly NOTE: This soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing.
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTION: Test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant with our soil meter, helps you specialize in grasping when you need to water your plant.
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE: Double-needle Detection Technology strongly enhances the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture and pH acidity.
- EASY TO USE: No batteries needed, just insert the sensor probe into the soil about 2-4 inches, toggle switch to test moisture, pH, sunlight you would like to measure.